Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have what some would call buck teeth...reason for not being able to "nab" a guy?

They%26#039;re not terribly hillbilly, haha. When my mouth is closed, I look just fine. However, when I open my mouth, it%26#039;s apparent I have a less than perfect set of chompers. I%26#039;m by no means a dog-faced girl, myspace is .com/the_alchemy_of_cinema if you want to judge for yourself. I%26#039;ve just been wondering if that%26#039;s the reason I haven%26#039;t had a boyfriend for the past three years, and if the person I%26#039;ve been %26quot;hearting%26quot; for the duration isn%26#039;t interested. I know him to be a little superficial when it comes to these things, as I hear him on an everyday basis talking about %26quot;oh she%26#039;s cute, except for her teeth, ew, etc.%26quot; Am I really suffering from romantically superficial strife?

I have what some would call buck teeth...reason for not being able to %26quot;nab%26quot; a guy?
Can%26#039;t find your profile but i doubt its your teeth. I quite like women who have those kind of mouths. Sounds more like your friend is a little insecure.



HORSE

1 comment:

  1. I know a guy that would love a woman with buck teeth; it's his thing.

    ReplyDelete