Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fixing tongue-thrusting/buck teeth?

Have had four buck teeth since early teens. My weak jaw makes the overbite all the more noticeable. My parents insisted on braces, which are best for buck teeth created by thumb suckers. Mine are the result of my tongue always pressing against the back of the upper front four. 3.5 yrs of braces had NO effect. I can%26#039;t close my lips over them and can%26#039;t kiss without injuring the woman. Any legit options?

Fixing tongue-thrusting/buck teeth?
If braces didn%26#039;t solve your problem, you should go to an orthodontist and have them examine your mouth and tell you your options. There may be other ways to move the teeth, and it%26#039;s worth looking into since it affects your life alot. Best of luck.



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment